For those who need a less-structured setting for treatment and recovery, Clearpoint offers a host of outpatient services at our private 5,000 sq. ft. facility in Westport, Connecticut.
Treatment Services Available at Clearpoint
Our integrated treatment model addresses substance use and mental health concerns in daily morning, afternoon, and evening sessions designed to fit the schedules of busy individuals and professionals. Our therapy options range from innovative to holistic, and our compassionate, highly trained staff members are equipped to treat co-occurring disorders.
- Evidence-based outpatient treatment for addiction and co-occurring depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, pain issues or psychological trauma
- Extensive behavioral health evaluations and comprehensive addiction assessments
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using stages-of-change approach
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Diverse educational groups and specialty process groups
- Intervention assistance
- Physician-directed medication management
- Outdoor activities including hiking, rafting, and rock climbing
- Holistic therapies such as meditation, acupuncture and massage therapy
- Stress management for chronic pain issues
- Relapse prevention planning and aftercare monitoring
Getting Patients Involved in the Recovery Process
By using a technique called Motivational Enhancement Therapy (also known as Motivational Interviewing), we are able to inspire patients to become partners in their own recovery process. Our outpatient programs are focused on the individual goals, desires and needs of each of our patients, helping them to move forward and sustain their recovery for the long term. We can assess their progress using a stages-of-change approach and meet our patients where they are.
If you want to know more about how you or a loved one can get admitted to Clearpoint, please call the number listed on this site. We are available to assist you in the process of finding the right program for your situation. Call us today.
Clearpoint Recovery Center 162 Kings Highway North Westport Connecticut 06880